Friday, July 14, 2006

1 In The Same

1 In The Same... This has been a title that I have tried to avoid my whole life of being 1 In the same. I spent most of my high school years, all of my college years and a majority of my adult years not so much trying to convince others but trying to convince my self that I AM NOT 1 in the same. Dont get me wrong Blog world there is nothing wrong with being one of the crowd when I say 1 in the same I am comparing my self to influences in my life, i.e. my Dad, my grand pa (both of them), various Uncles and various friends.

When I say I have had some PISS poor male influences... damn ya'll I have had some piss poor male influences. I am sure over the course of our time together I'll share some stories for yo' ass.

Long story short because of the way I have seen most of my male family act I have spent years trying not to be like "THEM" and convince myself that I am not 1 in the same.

Regardless of these things I still find myself doing the Generational thing my folks are doing and have done...WTF I know better... Stay Tuned...

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Msnhim said...

Welcome to blogg world!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

Thank you... good to be here

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

to a-long fore play...why do i feel like i know you ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home