Wednesday, July 19, 2006

?? Why Are These Bitches So Nosey ??

Why are these bitches so nosey ya'll.... talking about these "folks" I work with. I have a female friend here at work, she's new here, fine as hell, has more sense in her little toe than these big Sophia from the Color Purple looking.... that is neither here nor there..I digress..back to the question "why" damnit "why".

I am a friendly guy, so what I am friendlier to females more so than males... the thing is I am friendly on damn near the same level with all these females in here as I am with (what shall we call her)... Track Star (more on that as we progress). My professionalism can only go so far, two weeks ago BDO (Big Dark One) has the nerve to call me aside and ask me what's up with me and Track Star, I proceed to tell her that nothing is going on we are merely friends and that is it, she then asks me "Do you think I am stupid" in my mind "The Donkey" was telling me to say "Hell Yeah, monkey you have to be stupid to have the nerve to just come out and ask me that"...but my Mom taught me to be respectful to my elders so I stuck with my original answer of "nothing".

Yesterday Track Star tells me that another of "The Goonies" asked her what's up with us...to which she gave the same reply.. Goonie then tells her.. just watch yourself girl I have heard that he messed with another girl here that got fired...My response was... WTF !!!!! Goonie has been here less than a year compared to my 5 yrs... we speak when we cross paths (me being friendly) so I'm thinking what do YOU know about ME.

Sidenote: BDO also came up to me regarding said female from last paragraph to ask the same question..it was almost an instant replay of this situation with Track Star.... Last female was "just a friend" attractive and younger than these other crows...

Why can I not be friends with an attractive, younger female at work ? I have had similar relationships with older women at work and not a damn thing has been said.. why the hate ladies, and gentleman (only one).

Be aware co-workers>>> Professional 1InTheSame has left the building...Stay the FUCK UP OUT MY BUSINESS !!!

4 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

@ rob mack... too funny but not to be messing up my whole point...(thanks for cutting to the chase Mack) but we are currently... (let's see how to say this for the PG audience out there) warming up for the marathon.. I am a distance runner I cant just sprint up in there..maybe by that time all of these extras from "The Color Purple" will have let this die down a little...thanks for posting R Mack

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

@ papis princess....I am a man she is fine... but in the mean time, why cant the girl just be my friend..

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger DivineLavender said...

See none of those girls have any game...'Cause a tru bitch..such as myself...I will stand back and wait for you to tap TrackStar's ass. Then get all close up on her and find out if you are worth me chasing after.

See someone needs to find out for the office if you are worth the fuck. If it comes back with flying colors..I will get at her...see. Oh, you thought I was gonna get at you.

See the quickiest man to a man's dick is through the "goodness" of someone he previously hit, see! Brotha's are a stucka for a bisexual..or even freaky girl...then I would get you!

Those girls are young...dey don't know...forgive 'em. Send 'em to me...I will have that whole office turning you out on YouTube!

*We will make Sangrias looking at you eat our 'goodness' on the big screen!*

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Divine....Turn me out ??? lol What part of the game is that ?? Sounds interesting though.... You are so right we are weak for the freak....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home