Friday, July 21, 2006

Reciprocation

Happy Friday Blog World !!
Wikitionary defines reciprocation as a mutual giving and returning; as, the reciprocation of kindness.
First of all (ladies) I don't do anything for the purpose of receiving anything in return, I do it 'cause I want to and I love something about yo fonky ass.
Just think though you just put in major work on your man..I'm talking about hooked him UP ...balls and all... after you finish he just sits there looking at the fukin wall or something. You my friend will be in need of reciprocation..
Fellas stop being so damned selfish..hook your ladies up occasionally, 'cause you know you are gonna want her to smell your NUSTY MUTS sooner or later.... RECIPROCATION.. one good turn deserves another.
Ladies tell that Monkey Quid pro Quo...Fellas learn what that shit means.
One more thing ladies dont wait until ya'll are just about to almost maybe get down to do the 'ol nasty rug burn dance...surprise his ass grab that thang, take it out and handle your business... finish it up... and calmly tell that Monkey you want.....RECIPROCATION.....Have a good weekend... and get out there and reciprocate.

12 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

if she is grateful she had better...hemi haw (LOL) I am going to have to use that one...

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I've always been a firm believer of Quid pro quo!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

@ NSANE THAT IS WHY I LIKE YOU GIRL... YOUR BLOG SAYS IT ALL

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

@ Rob Mack... remember that old Father Mc song .."Treat em like they want to be treated" that is my motto for the rest of '06

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U dont hafta do me for me to do u..........

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

to the princess.... that's what I'm talking about women's lib damnit..take charge..lol
p.s. I checked out you picture site yesterday..The first word out of my mouth ...DAMN !!!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

it's, kiss me and I'll kiss you back........
slap me ans I'll slap you back...softly of course

you do me and i do you and we can both do eachother...

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

to blah blah...i like the fact that you posted on my blog...before I started posting I read your entire blog..you got style I enjoy your blog.
I also like your thinking.. where are the women in IL that think like that? ...every chick I run into is in it to win it for THEMSELVES...Spread the word sister we'll all be some happy MoFo's around here.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Entire blog?....*blushing* 'Cause I know I done said some things that ...I probably should be blushing about...lol

I am in it for myself TOO. Yet, I realize that in order for me to get mine...I gotta give you yours too... like you said...reciprocation. Don't get me wrong...I am trouble.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Blah Blah Blah... Trouble is not always bad.. Some people look for it. There is nothing wrong with being in it for yourself... but the thing is far too few people realize that you have to give to get..you have reached a level some never get to...

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Msnhim said...

I totally Belive in GIVE AND TAKE....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home