Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I will drop a bomb if ya'll dont turn some AC on !!!

Dont ya'll believe this is the sentiment of half of the people living and fighting in the Middle East. "If there was some AC on somewhere, anywhere I would be cool (literally)"
I know how it is when I get hot...Let the Ac go off in my crib (even here in IL) I am ready to kick sombody's ass. Imagine living in that constant heat all of your life.. hell yes I'd be ready to fight!!
I heard someone say.. open a water park up over there....fighting would cease immediatley, blast the Electric Slide in the middle of a battle...guns would hit the ground before the first turn and dip... We have ways to stop the fighting over there, who is willing to bet that this is what Condi is thinking this week while she is over there..."Fuck all this fighting ya'll, let's have a barbecue."

Not making light of these situations at all...just trying to lighten up a dark situation.. Keep Blogging ya'll...dont forget to reciprocate.

6 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Organized Noise said...

Even if you weren't making light of the situation, this post had me laughing. I can see Condi, excuse me, DJ R-ICE, on the wheels of steel now saying "ain't no party like a Middle East Party, 'Cause a Middle East Party don't stop"

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Organized Noise...LOL !! Ok that is too much this early in the AM... That is exactly why they sent the sista over there..to get the party started !! Free Cross Color outfits for everybody !!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I'm down for investing in a waterslide for my brown brothas and sistas....although, what would they wear...burkas in the wter park? Hmmmm....much more thought is needed before we embark on this crusade.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

to blah blah...I agree we need to put aside some funds to make this happen...we need a study group

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Organized Noise said...

Go and get the people at Levi's to make water resistant burka's. If the can get water resistant Dockers, this should not be a problem at all.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

to Just Me... I am working on it..pack your bag !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home