Monday, July 31, 2006

Count Me In

My best friend, my ace, my ni**a if you dont get no bigger, where do I even begin with this.... I am proud of you man, you have a beautiful baby girl and I am proud that you are doing what you feel is necessary to make things right by her...

Although we dont get to see each other as much as we did, it seems like I see you everyday since we talk so damn much...and even though you and the future misses said that it is not necessary for me to come ALL THE WAY down there, I wouldnt miss this for the world, and I know that you would not think twice about doing the same for me.

Ladies reading this know that the world will be so much safer for you and your daughters now that this African is off the market... together he and I have terroized the South, parts of the Midwest, and several islands off of the coast of Florida (lol)we sound alot like Hurricane Katrina.. But seriously Sneak congrats..if you ever need me for anything at all never hesitate to call me and dont even think about going to that Court House until I show up Friday morning !! May God bless you and the future Mrs. Sneak, baby Sneak, may your marriage be blessed, your household, and your family. Do your thang dog "I aint mad at ya"... Love ya Man..
Count Me In for Friday...

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Congrats Sneak!!!!!!!Pass some of that ish along this way

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Congrats Sneak!!!!!!!Pass some of that ish along this way

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Rob Mack
yeah he comes by occasionally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home