Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Reciprocated

After all of this preaching that I have been doing about "reciprocation"... I have come to realize that the best things come to those who wait. I am going to stop being one of those give me mine now brothers... with everything women have to go through these days...Personally I am lucky to be getting anything at all.
After a careful, in depth field study this is the conclusion reached: save a little for later,an element of surprise is not that bad. Ladies and gentlemen please do not take this and run with it..thinking that after you get hooked up you can just take your ass to sleep with the mindset of "no problem I'll get you back next week." Remember there is a fine line between satisfaction and getting your ass choked from all of the sexual frustration that you have helped your significant other build up.
I am going to bring my "A" game each and every time (except that one time after drinking a 1/2 gallon of Extra Dry Gin...I wonder did I ever apologize for throwing up on her ??)so I just feel my effort should be duplicated.

With that said..I have reached another conclusion.I used to live under the LAW that it was about the quanity of the ass and not the quality...boy was I wrong. I seemed to only pay attention to the packaging and not to the product. If I would reached this conclusion years ago I could have saved myself numerous embarassing encounters, such as the ever dreaded "why didnt you call me the next day", "how you just gonna bust a nut and leave", or the one I hated the most "what's next". I never really thought about making a connection, sharing a bond, none of those quality things. I was all about SMASHING,DESTROYING,KILLING some booty. Damn if I knew then what I now know....
I have been reciprocated ya'll...payback is a bitch !! 1

11 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Im not responding no more until u approve my last comments :) Lol

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

Please respond now....I apologize for being Blog Illiterate !!!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

i confused....

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Blah blah blah...My bad...the last thing I want to do is confuse... how can I clarify my jumbled thoughts for u

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Someone reciprocated...and you felt that because you had been "giving" she should have done it sooner....but now that it's been done to you...it was worth the wait....so now you are doing some back tracking and saying...we shouldn't demand reciprocation because good things come to those that wait?

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

I am back tracking a little...I want US to get to a point where we dont have to demand satisfaction...finish your job damnit.. I was a litte premature to judge this last one... I will back track a little.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

...because I am flirtatious...many responses came to mind when I read that "US"...
but since you ain't know me like that...I'll keep it tapped and just say...;-)

I think I know what your saying.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

I knew the U would feel ME... I actually thought about that US comment before I typed...that can leave the imagination to wander.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

to Rob Mack
I actually lied..I got caught completly by surprise the other night and left my "A" gam at the crib,in my truck,or in the pants I had on the previous day... I effed up and only had my "W" or "X" game.. screwed up my entire night !!

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger DivineLavender said...

I can be really honest from the get-go. Don't pull off your pants and stick out your tongue if you aren't gonna wear me out! 'Cause why am I gonna exchange my top shelf 'goodness' for your bargin basement BS?!

Me thinks that I will fight a nicca ova that shit!

Quality is the key.

Come here...1...Top Shelf! Top Shelf
Right Cher- Right Cher!

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Divine.. Oh my God !!! Who are you and where have you been all my life ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home