Thursday, August 03, 2006

!! Going to the Sip !!

I had no intentions of going all the way home this weekend... but my folks gave me this guilt trip on how I'd feel bad if something happened to them and I didnt stop by this weekend...I am not going to be that damn close to the crib (3 hours),but I love my folks so I am going ALL THE WAY HOME.

With that being said...IT'S ON !!! Since I moved up here, everytime I go home has the potential to be a booty buffet,I'm talking every female I ever had the displeasure of knowing is coming up to me. The average conversation goes like this...(female) "Hey hows jou doing" (me)"fine and you" (female) "we ok, since you at home when you gon take me and my momma to the drive in picture" (me) "as flattering as that sounds I think I will pass, I am a little busy this weekend" {female} "ohh ok I see you done went and moved Up North and you too good fo us" {me} no that is not the case at all, I am just really busy attempting to visit all of my family and all" {feamle)"weel if that's the case just come over to Momma's tonight and I'll give you some ass before you leave".......... WTF !! what part of the game is this... this is totally a fictional conversation but it is always that easy to come across some "scattered ass" when I visit. This is a good example of out of sight out of mind..because when I am Up North I dont hear from any of these scamps, but as soon as I get home here they come like roaches with the lights off.
They have me feeling like the one "African" that ran away from "Boss" and the plantation that got away. It's crazy !!
But non the less I will ride my donkey up in there and act a fuken fool all weekend and on the way home I am looking at this "donkey" like WTF did you do...notice how I put all of the blame on the donkey.

I can always leave it up to my guys to roll out the red carpet and show me a great time whenever I return...just bring the Raid out for those roaches.
!! NO RECIPROCATION NEEDED THIS WEEKEND !! Leave me the Hell ALONE.. I'm on vacation.

Totally off of the subject sidenote: Have any of you guys seen the Pine-Sol commercials where someone is just chilling and then they get a whiff of Pine-Sol and just scream out WOOO !! Then the fat black lady comes out and says "That's the power of Pine-Sol baby"... I think I can apply this same concept to some good (stuff) your boy had recently..I was just sitting here thinking about that (stuff)and damn near (at my desk) screamed WOO !! I half expected the fat black lady to waddle her ass from around the corner and say "That's the power of Pu**y baby" WOO !! 1

14 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

to Rob Mack
I feel you...me,myself it had been quite a while..all I can say now is WOO!!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Funny you should say that..I was on the train ride home yesterday ...crowded train...and out of no where I had this big ol' kool-aid grin on my face...I couldn't even correct it...Ihad to put my face down... I ain't had that good stuff in a minute...but Woooo...the power of D!!!!

Where the hell do you come from that you still take females to drive-in's...and with their mama no less....?

Hey you.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To My Girl Blah Blah Blah..I am from "The SIP" (Mississippi) things are a little slower there..compared to the Chicago Area. How are you ??

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

*blushing*
I'mmm gooood...and you baby...how you doin?

*i'mhisgirlnow*

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

...shot you down? That would imply that you were reaching for something? Were you reaching baby?

It is not my intention to hurt you...never that. However, I may at some point...have some intentions..........

*yes, I am BLATANTLY flirting with you*

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

I am reaching,grasping,groping what ever works.. I will try to stay on the look out for whenever your intentions become known. Flirting (even blatant) is harmless from this distance.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

okay..i totally know the feeling when i come home to the 'ham..."Oh you in Atlanta huh...i bet you get a lot of girls your way"...i'm saying something like "somewhat"..."well, stop by before you leave for atlanta".....these chicks that wasn't studnning (you've said that word too...don't know how to spell it) me...."Back then U didn' want me, know i'm hot u all me"..or something like that...

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

SO u dont RECIPROCRATE(sp) when on vacation?

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To the Fred Sanford of Blog... I dont know how many time I said stunning over the weekend (lol) but yes sir it went just as I said...Back then they didnt want me...now I am Up North they allwant me...

To Negropino.. It all depends on where I go on vacation... those rats in the Sip gets no recoprocated love from 1...

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

NYC?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

Ladies in NYC would not have anything to worry about... RECIPROCATION would rain from the Heavens.... ;-)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

Negropino....(Missy) LMAO this is the fir time I have experienced a name change with you... I was like Who in the Hell is Negropino ??

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Im sorry I like to change names as often as I change moods......but STiltwalker liked this one best....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home