Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm not saying...... I'm just saying

First of all let me start by saying I didn't write this...but I am interested in hearing what my Blog Brothas and Sistas have to say... Enjoy !! 1

Bottom line--if I sleep with a woman I don't know or care about
SEX is NOT going to make me care. (I stopped doing that years ago) That
kind of sex is like scratching an itch. Once a man scratches, he's through.
He ain't sitting around thinking about that spot that itched or how
good it felt scratching it. He's moving on with his life until that spot
itches again and it don't matter which hand he scratches it with, just as
long as he gets rid of the itch.
Too many women PRETEND they can handle a sexual fling, but wind up
getting caught up and wanting us to romance and wine and dine them
and pretend we're having a "relationship" when it's NOTHING but a booty
call. Come on, ladies, y'all know I'm telling the truth.
Unfortunately, ladies, you are part of our problem. You sleep with
us BEFORE you know us or what we're about. Having sex with a man does
not automatically make that a "relationship". Many women will deny they
think like thi s but I'm speaking from personal experience. Also,
ladies tend to know when their men are fooling around and still turn a blind eye by
getting mad at the other woman. Now, what kind of sense does that
make?
Why should that woman make YOU (a total stranger) a priority in her
life? IF HE DID NOT MARRY YOU HE IS STILL SINGLE. The "other woman"
is not breaking up a "happy home".
Many women marry men who were cheating BEFORE they walked down the
aisle and then are SHOCKED that a fancy wedding dress or an expensive walk
down the aisle didn't change who he was. Why should he change? YOU
let him know it was acceptable by sticking around that long.
Ladies, start living with your eyes OPEN. Most shady men give
themselves away one way or another, usually before the first 30 days. Women
have to stop "rewarding" unfaithful men by pretending it ain't happening.
All of us Black Men do not cheat. I do not cheat on my lady so don't buy the hype.
I know other Black Men who do not but many men WILL cheat if there are NO
real penalties for it.
Stop jumping into bed with brothers YOU DON'T KNOW. That means fewer
opportunities for men to cheat. Women have to STOP being so afraid
to ask the important questions that would reveal his TRUE lifestyle.
Worry LESS about what kind of job he has and what kind of car he drives
and encourage him to talk about his past, particularly his past with
women.OPEN those ears and listen. Does he put down his ex-women and blame
them for everything? And don't be so vain. You are NOT a better woman
than his last. If he dogged her out, you will probably be NEXT.
Observe him when you are with him. Do you have his home number? Work
number? Have you seen where he lives? Where he works? Is he
secretive?
Did you ask if he's married or engaged? How does he treat other
people?
Listen to what he says, NOT what you want to hear. Stop INTERPRETING
the meaning of what he says to fit your purposes. If he says, "I'm not
lookin' for nothing right now" -- DON'T tell yourself, "Aw, he just
scared of getting hurt. I can change his mind.." NO YOU CAN'T. He
said exactly what the hell he meant. BM don't have to lie when so many BW
are already DEAF.
If you can't answer BASIC questions about a man DON'T OPEN YOUR
LEGS. I could kinda understand back in the days when sex wouldn't KILL
people but now? there's no excuse and if a BW takes that huge risk of
sleeping with a STRANGER then she better protect herself -- sexually AND emotionally.
Show our azz the door if we pressure you for sex too soon. Don't be
afraid to be alone. After you give our azz some you will probably be
alone anyway but now you feel like a fool. In other words, take your
time and check us out. if we REALLY like you, we'll stick around.
BUT if you decided to sleep with a man you hardly know, PROTECT yourself
and keep your expectations to ZERO. We do not owe you a relationship or
another date just because you had sex with us. That's not how it
works,baby.
I have TOO many female friends who give me horror stories that could
have been avoided if they'd done their homework first OR moved
SLOWER before giving up the panties. I try as a Black Man to give them the best
advice I can but that won't mean a damn thing if BlackWomen continue to live in a
dream world. You are TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE for your own sexual behavior the
same as I am. Blaming the man won't change a damn thing. Black Women have to look
in the mirror and take SOME of the blame for what's wrong with BM/BW
relationships. Let me end by saying....
SEX DOES NOT = A RELATIONSHIP
GIVING A MAN A READY-MADE FAMILY WILL NOT MAKE HIM COMMIT IF HE
DOESN'T WANT TO
A MAN WILL NOT RESPECT A WOMAN WHO DOES NOT RESPECT HERSELF OR HER
BODY...IF YOU TRADE SEX FOR MATERIAL THINGS YOU ARE PROSTITUTING YOURSELF
IF HE DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS OTHER CHILDREN WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A
BABY WITH HIM?
IF YOU REWARD A DOG WHY SHOULD MEN STOP BEING DOGS?
BRING MORE TO THE TABLE THAN YOUR BODY. NO YOUR P*ZZY IS NOT MADE OF
GOLD. IT IS ONLY AS GOOD AS I THINK IT IS. BELIEVE THAT.
BLACK WOMEN are going to have to raise their standards if they expect BLACK MEN to
do it. The question is, are my beautiful Black Women up to the challenge? Are
you willing to be strong and stop taking the easy way out? Ladies,
ladies, ladies, hit me back with some truth, not some bullshyt. I don't want
to hear: "What you said don't refer to me 'cause I got my shyt together
and I'm a proud black woman who intimidates men and I never made no
mistakes, it's those other women who do things like that."
No, no, no! I don't want to hear you putting yourself on a pedestal
because I KNOW you've made mistakes. I want you to hit me back with
some
TRUTH. What are BW going to do about these shady, shaky
relationships that wind up in divorce court 60-70%% of the time, that's if we
bother getting married at all? What are Black Women going to do DIFFERENT to make
this shyt better? Hit me back, ladies and gents..

7 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Shai said...

Whew! I did not read it all. All I have to say is that when you lay with someone you choose the consequences. My boy says: When you lay with someone you don't know who will come up with feelings.

My thing is take responsibility for your actions. If a man says all he wants is sex accept it. If a woman even gives a hint she wants more keep your zipper up.

See I think alot of men want to hit and run and not care about the consequences. When you chose an action, sometimes you cannot chose the consequences.

Urges are urges. Let it go and don't give in. Way too many babies, diseases and drama stem from impulsive actions. That goes for both men and women.

And men you CAN control your urges. Let it rise and fall and quit giving in. LOL. Want less drama have less sex.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Shai said...

Yes, women need to be protective. These men are not exempt from accountability. Quit putting all of it on her.

When she discovers she has a sucker, she needs to push on. Fool you once shame on him, fool you multiple times, shame on you.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Its some TRUTH to what was written. I for one know the difference between sex,relationships and love and not to confuse the two....i meet more "men" that act as "woman" these days im lost as to who is who.....some men cant handle the booty call.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I know who wrote it. I read this a few weeks ago on The manlaw blog. Has some truth to it...

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To all...I agree that this has some truth to it...no one can get away with more than they are allowed..I agree with Negropino also this can also be applied to women, some of us as men go out like this also...Sex dosent mean she is exclusively yours. Touchy subject.. good feed back.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger La Diva Latina said...

I had a love/hate response from this post..I feel that both sexes need more of this type of education though...especially younger 'teens' who got the urges etc but need to know the rules...all in all, blame goes on both, it takes two.
Stimulating post, though, and I agree with most of it...

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger DivineLavender said...

My Question is: When are men and women gonna stop telling each other what to do with our body and our emotions/experiences?


It seems men want to tell us when to give it to them and how to feel about it. If you are a heterosexual, bisexual, or bicurious man and sleep with a woman...we have both-a vagina and emotions. It is ours and we do with it what we dayum well please and don't have to give it you once, ever, or On-DEmand. You don't own us. We have our fathers and pastors....we don't need your correction or damnation! Deal with it, and grow up!


On the reverse women try to manipulate a man's ego, penis, and appetite. When are we (women) going to stop trying to have remote control boys/toys. Men are NOT here to be claimed and refined by our immature asses. They have a life to live with or without us...they are human. They can change their mind and decide not to put up with us and our bullshit we try to make them feel like they SHOULD be happy to step in? They have a Momma and a Pastor....don't need another of either! Deal, and Yes Grow the Fugg UP!


Feminist-tastic!
Divine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home