Friday, August 11, 2006

Acting a Donkey

Girl, I been shaking, sticking and moving tryin to get you and that booty
Tryin get to you and that booty....
Girl, I been shaking and acting a DONKEY tryin to get you and that monkey
Tryin to get you and that monkey... (T-Pain featuring E40 / U and Dat)

How does a DONKEY act one might say...
Anyone that knows me (feel free to comment) knows that I am usually a laid back guy, I tend go with the flow, I am non-confrontational (to an extent), basically a laid back, hide and watch type of guy..... but then there another side of me.. an alcohol fueled beast that tends to make sure he is seen and known (sort of like P Diddy...lol).

The Donkey laid low for years when I first moved up here.. being a country animal and not being used to the "BIG" city and all...and then one night it happened... (I believe the moon was full that night) after having 10 or 12 beers... 7 or 8 Absolut and Cran (this is supposed to be my "finisher") it was like when the lightning hit Frankenstein.. "I was ALIVE".... The Donkey had me everywhere...talking to women, dancing, flirting, passing out my number, taking numbers, buying drinks, drinking drinks.... This MoFo was on point all night !! I had to ask one of my friends the next day "did you see my donkey last night"...she was like "Donkey ?? No, Why ??" I say.."Because I know I showed my ass !!" (I'll wait while you try to recover from laughing at that funny shit.....hum the music from Jeopardy to yourself.............) Since that night it gets easier each time I go out to let my guard down, to let the donkey run things for a moment...letting him out of the cage once every two or three months shouldn't hurt anything should it ??


This is my alter-ego ladies and gents, who else out there has one ??

12 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

wELL Donkey sounds offensive......but i gues in your case its harmless..my alter ego name is Michelle......she likes to do stuff Missy wouldn't do....

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Missy aka Michelle... Donkey is extremely harmless (as a term) as my alter ego..watch out !! WOW !! What would Michelle do that Missy wouldn't do ??

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

alter ego behaviour sounds dangerous!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Miss Ahamd...I have been meaning to check your blog out...I will do that today... Alter Ego behavior can be dangerous, when put into the wrong hands.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Organized Noise said...

As a Gemini we naturally have multiple personalities. Organized Noise is shy and intellectual. The other side strictly has a one track mind ;-)

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I cant say in the blog......she's a bad bad girl though..WIVES watch out ...LOL

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I am old enough to not need an alter ego...I am me...that means the sweet, shy, serious chick and the flirty, extrovert who will make the first move chick.... it's all Bloopty baby...ALL Bloopty. It's rare that my light deosn't shine bright when I am out...if I am not feeling it, then I just stay in.

Glad to see your on fiyah...I'd like to see that ass one day...I mean The Donkey...I mean your alter ego.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To My Blog Woman (Blah Blah Blah).... I believe I am getting to the point that I no longer NEED to have an alter ego...I have found a good mix of the REAL 1 and My Donkey friend...

The Donkey perked up a bit at the thought of being "seen" =-)

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

So I am your blog woman...niiiice.
Rob Mack over on my page offering his and your services...whatcha'll do...a tag team stunt? *shaking my head at the both of y'all*

He perked up? That means he needs something to settle him down?

back at you 1

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To My Blog Woman....Rob Mack is doing what he do baby....dont be shaking your head at us (lol)

Yes he perked up....and he does need to settled down.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Disco said...

uh....my alter ego is a Monkey.... HA!!!

Me & Zed's as a matter of fact.....that's how the "tribe of Monkey's " got started..... LOL

And she's always there....all I have to do is turn one cheek int he mirror & I see her, kinda like "Two-Face" on Superfriends.... LOL

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger La Diva Latina said...

I used to have one, she been hiding..nah I think we are now one and the same, just certain folks get to meet her..
As for the 'donkey' thing, i got something else I'm thinking of..I'll try to find it and send it to you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home