Friday, November 03, 2006

Over the Years

I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.
I've learned that it takes years to build trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you'd better have a big cock or huge boobs.
I've learned that you can keep vomitting long after you think you're finished.
I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
I've learned that OJ did it.....as well as Micheal Jackson, P Diddy, and Ray Lewis.
I've learned (from an episode of the Boondocks) that Black folks love R Kelly...and don't care what he did...if the girl didn't want to be pissed on she would have moved out of the way. (think about it)
I've learned that no matter how much "they" claim to like/love you, your black ass had better be to work on time.
I've learned that if someone can't keep their own business to themselves, they DAMN sure can't keep your's.
I've learned that physical attractions can only go so far, eventually there has to be some substance there, (Or.... is freaky circus sex enough ??)
I've learned that the old "early bird catches the worm" thing...was a bunch of Bullshit, I need my sleep.
I've learned that it takes only 1 non-driving jackass to fonk uP traffic for 10,000 other people.
I've learned that the people you care about the most in life are taken from you too soon, and all the less important ones NEVER go away.
I've learned to appreciate my friends and family a lot more....our time together is short and not promised, we need to enjoy eachother.

Happy Friday bloggers !! What up Rob Mack ?? What up Blah Blah Blah ??

12 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

Rob...yeah man I havent had shit to talk about man...Yeah we have to get the Mack and Donkey 2nd edition going..Watch out !!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger thee modern isis said...

Kudos on the Boondocks reference, she coulda moved out the way.

and um.. I've learned that some people's brains are like noses. You can pick it.. but shit sometimes it's just nothing in there.

-Isis

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

Isis.. The Boondocks are hiliarious...I love your "I've learned" comment...that's good stuff.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

What up baby...how you doin' one?

I believe that you can get by on charm for about 3 months... I know this man!...but yea, I do wear a 36C...so maybe that helped in waylaying the get-down...
Maybe I just thought it was charm...when all along it was his anticipation that kept him posted.

RMack: I love an arrogant ass....but outrageous arrogance is not tolerated...on any level. To much competition for my own arrogance. lol

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger La Diva Latina said...

Self confidence is sexy, arrogance, is irritating...and there is a big difference between the two. How true that those we love get taken far too soon, Cherish them now.
I wonder what might inspire you to blog more often?
hmmm

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Slish..thanks man..coming form one of my Blog Idols that means alot.

To Blah Blah Blah.. I am good Sweetheart thank you. Just by reading your blog I think your charm definitely lasts more than 3 months, but speaking as a man them 36c's damn sure dont hurt !! Arrogant people unite !!

To Rainbow.. As soon as I saw the name and the words I KNEW it was you Trish !! I am so glad you are back. Thanks for Blessing me with your comment. Please "stay close"..

To CCN.. To me arrogance to a degree is sexy but that can be taken too far, I have a hard time distinguishing self confidence from arrogance. I had to find out the hard way about losing someone close too soon. I dont know what would inspire me to blog more....if ANYONE has any ideas let me know, I am always looking for inspiration.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

so true life is too short..

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Negropino..Where you been girl ?? I was checking out your pics on your site...DAMN !!
Anyway thanks for your comment and for stopping by.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL...funny. This is my first time by and this list had me crackin up...especially the line about gettin showered with pee LOL...I agree with that statement.

I've learned that if I want to be buff and have a nice body going to jail is almost the next best thing..I can work out all day LOL

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Honey Libra...Thanks for stopping by !! When I heard that pee comment on the Boondocks I was cracking up ....funny and true. Iwant to be buffed also, but I believe I'll do it on my own and not leave it up to the penal system..LOL !! again thanks for stopping

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger DivineLavender said...

I mean really, I ain't around nobody pissing unless they are one stall over..and that makes me uncomfortable. I try and rush my piss out to leave, you know. Hey R. and PissyGirl did their thang!


I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. -One, you had Root Beer coming out of my nose! That is funny. Makes me think, who is stalking me and Who am I stalking?

Can I crush you and Rob? I promise I will be so Bad!

*waving*

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got closure after several years of cheating behind. My ex was really tech savy so he had lots of ways to cleanup his deeds, but u know what they say, it is what you know how to do best that will kill u, y3llowl4bs investigations amongst several other diy blogs were useful in nailing him. it went down hill from there. He ended up moving out after 3 months of pain and stress. He said it’s not sexual and they're just friends. Friends don’t text all day everyday. I’m not sure how he gets any work done. This maybe truth but it hasn’t stopped. I’m not sure if they see each other much because she works at night, but that’s not the point. He said he needs space and I should worry about myself and not him. Over the last couple days he’s made everything in the marriage my fault and I feel like sh*t. I’ve become a crazy woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home