Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This year at Thanksgiving..

This year at Thanksgiving I hope and wish...
1. That my uncle doesn't make one of his "famous" potatoe salad sandwiches..That shit is just nasty to look at.
2. That Africans dont end up arguing over the last plate of chitterlings...Have some fuken dignity they're pig intestines Damnit !!
3. That the aunties dont get too drunk off of that "yak" ...talking about how much they miss the deceased frome years back...then talking about how much they hated their asses when they were alive !
4. That my cousins dont show up just to fix a plate and leave...that is some disrespectful shit..sit your asses down and eat with the family.
5. That my Uncle (again) dosen't knock over the women and children in order to get the first (3) plates...greedy nucca !
6. That the annual "Thanksgiving Day Spades Fight" doesn't break out...that gets ugly.. Granny cant fight like she used to..and cuss fights stops being interesting after a while. This also goes for Dominoes, Checkers, Chess, Playstation, Pictionary, or whatever else the family chooses to partake in.
7. That people realize that is doesn't matter who washed dishes last year, the point is that the shit needs to be done, wash your own damn dishes...that's what I do..besides I helped wash last year. =-)
8. That the family actually stop to give "thanks" this year..ungrateful ass ingrates, nothing is promised to us, stop and realize that.
9. And more than anything I wish that I could be there with you guys (my family & friends)...with that being said.. Why can't ya'll come visit me sometimes ?? DAYUM !!

Happy Thanksgiving... 1

7 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Gobble GObble

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger La Diva Latina said...

Happy (your) Thanksgiving...
LOL @ u helped wash last year..who was keeping score ;-)
Maaan, when you going to send me a pic already?? What I gotta do?

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger thee modern isis said...

lol@ the fight that breaks out.

We had a fight break out during Taboo.. it started with the cousin that tried to give a hint for Titanic by saying.. "dumb white folks". Gotta love family get togethers.

Hope your holiday was wonderful.

-Isis

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're funny. Did you go to Jackson State? I was reading one of your posts and you referred to the SIP. I went there and we're about the same age.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Negropino... Hope u had a good Holiday

To CurlyCurvyNervy...I was keeping score (LOL) after so much arguing it was easier just to do it myself...My Grandmother always says "God bless the cook, Lord have mercy on the dishwasher"...I will send a pic I got u covered..hope u had a good Holiday.

Thee Modern Isis... Why can "we" not get along during game time... I guess that will go down as one of life's great mysteries.. As far as Taboo hints that was a good one (LOL)... I hope u had a good Holiday as well.

To Anonymous... I did not go to J State... I went to a much much smaller school (community college) but I did go to the Classic every year.. Thanks for reading

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Granny can't fight like she use to...hilarious.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger La Diva Latina said...

LMAO @ your Grandma's saying...I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home