Friday, December 08, 2006

Ohhhh Ok....Yeah Me Too

Damn !! I've been hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amuck, I didnt land on Blogger Rock.....Blogger Rock landed on me !!!!! I really fell for the okie doke, I was all upset and damn near in tears over someone faking their death, WTF !! What the hell is this The Young And The Restlesss !?!? Soap Opera, Drama, we got a Lifetime movie on our hands here folks !!
I dont want to comment anymore on the events that have transpired over the past couple of days...I really hope that this all serves a purpose in the end...what that is we may never know. That entire situation would be a good script for a movie (Slish if you are reading this get to work on that man)... Ending on a positive note if you read the post prior to this one, don't let someone else's (for lack of a better word)Jackassedness deter you from being a bone marrow donor, I am sure there are REAL people out there that actually need help.
If you are reading this and have no idea what the hell I'm talking about BE GLAD !! DON'T ASK !! 1

8 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Blogger Rock land on us...LOL! Ain't that the truth!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger La Diva Latina said...

I am glad you mentioned that it's still important to sign up to donate...true, someone else may legitimately be in that position...and benefit greatly. This is a test to see if we will all shut down as a result. The strong survive, and we hold each other up...
Moving on...are you gonna play the "I Never" game?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Mr.Slish said...

LOL... I hear you loud and clear bruh.. I'm on it..lol

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, this may seem like a “hindsight is 20/20” comment, but I am going to say it anyway…

I surfed by Trish’s blog a couple of times during the whole “Truth or Dare” craze. I read some stuff, but I just could not get into what she had to say. Now, when you told me about other bloggers I should check out (you know who they are), I really enjoyed their blogs. I never said anything about not liking Trish’s blog because I thought maybe I was just being a bia-bia. Oh well… Guess I now know the reason I didn’t like her blog. Anyway, like I said Friday night, I was genuinely sad to hear of her “illness” and “passing”. That’s just part of the human spirit. But, now that it looks like she faked her death… Well, let’s just say that she is going to bust HELL wide open wearing gasoline draws!!!!!

On another note, I have been on the bone marrow registry since my college days. I think it's a good thing that you registered, even if the reason for doing so was based on a lie. I hope this mess doesn't keep other people from registering and helping people who are in genuine need.

Holla at a sista when you get a chance...

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger 1InTheSame said...

To Rob Mack...Who could possibly be mad at us ??

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Make sure you copy me on that email Mr Mack. Lol. Just being nosey.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I wanna know too!

I've been felt touched and seen by a bevy of bloggers...so even though you haven't seen or felt me One... I am real *wink*

Now back to RMack...who mad at y'all baby?!

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I nominated you, Bloopty, and Nikki Indigo in a number of categories for the 7th Annual Weblog Awards. If you want to nominate someone, here is the URL: http://2007.bloggies.com/

And, before you go calling my azz and complaining that I didn’t nominate you first, I will tell you why… You don’t blog enough... ;-) But, I still got love for you!!! ALWAYS!!!

Best of luck to all of you…

 

Post a Comment

<< Home